Sussex County Zoning [New Jersey] Full Details
|Click on map to inspect values|
- Sussex County Zoning [New Jersey]
- This layer depicts the Municipal Zoning Boundaries of Sussex County. It was compiled from various scale zoning maps as provided by the townships.
- Civil Solutions
- New Jersey Geographic Information Network (NJGIN) Open Data Portal
- Resource Class:
- Datasets and Web services
- Resource Type:
- Vector data
- Temporal Coverage:
- Continually updated resource
- Date Issued:
- The data provided herein is distributed subject to the following conditions and restrictions. Herein after the term user or receiver shall refer to the person or entity directly acquiring this information from the Sussex County, Office of Geographic Information (SCOGIS) For all data contained herein, SCOGIS makes no representations of any kind, including, but not limited to, the warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular use, nor are any such warranties to be implied with respect to the digital data layers furnished hereunder. SCOGIS assumes no responsibility to maintain them in any manner or form. The data is being provided, as is, without warranty of any kind and the user is responsible for understanding the accuracy limitations of all digital data provided herein, as documented in the accompanying Data Dictionary, Metadata or Readme files. Any reproduction or manipulation of the above data must ensure that the coordinate reference system remains intact. Any maps, publications, reports, or other documents produced that utilize SCOGIS digital data will credit the SCOGISs Geographic Information System (GIS) as the source of the data and include the following credit/disclaimer: This (map/publication/report) was developed using Sussex County Geographic Information System (SCOGIS) digital data, but this secondary product has not been verified by SCOGIS and is not county-authorized. Digital data received from the SCOGIS is to be used solely by the receiver, its employees, agents, and independent contractors for any purposed normally preformed in the conduct of the partys daily affairs. Digital data received is not to be reproduced in digital format for distribution without first receiving written approval from SCOGIS. Sale of any information obtained from Sussex County Office of GIS is strictly prohibited. As a consideration for the data being provided the receiver hereby agrees to enter into a cooperative, on-going relationship with the SCOGIS, to facilitate data sharing and/or the provisions of in-kind services between the two parties, SCOGIS and the data receiver, whenever feasible. The receiver agrees to make available to the SCOGIS any and all updated, checked or improved versions of the subject data layers, and all new data layers created using the subject data layers as reference. Also, the receiver agrees to make available to SCOGIS any mapped or digital data that it has developed which would benefit SCOGIS. In the event of breach of this condition, SCOGIS will require that all distributed data be returned. The receiver will require any independent contractor, hired to undertake work which will utilize digital data obtained from the SCOGIS, to agree formally in writing, not to use, reproduce, or redistribute SCOGIS data for any purposed other than specified contractually. A copy of the contract will be submitted to SCOGIS. All copies of SCOGIS data utilized by an independent contractor shall be returned to the receiver at the close of contract. By using data provided herein, the user acknowledges that terms and conditions have been read and that the user is bound by these criteria. By breaking the seal on this compact disk, or utilizing the downloaded data the user becomes a party to this Agreement. All SCOGIS data is referenced in New Jersey State Plane Feet, North American Datum 1983 (NAD83).
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: