06N 12W - Survey Map of Wyoming Township, Kent County [Michigan] Full Details
- 06N 12W - Survey Map of Wyoming Township, Kent County [Michigan]
- A survey map of of the majority of the former Wyoming Township and a portion of the City of Grand Rapids, both located in Kent County, Michigan. While the township and subdivision lines were measured in 1831, two surveys of the subdivision northwest of the Grand River were completed. One of these surveys was completed in 1837; the other was finished in 1838. The City of Grand Rapids is located in parts of Sections 2, 3, and 12 and all of Section 1. Note: Wyoming is now a city.
- Brookfield, Noah, Clark, Robert Jr., Lyon, Lucius, 1800-1851, and Whitcomb, Rasselas
- Department of Natural Resources
- Resource Class:
- Resource Type:
- Cadastral maps
- Surveying--Public lands
- Temporal Coverage:
- Date Issued:
- To preserve the original items, this collection is only available online. Please contact the Archives of Michigan for permission to publish.
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: