Big Ten Academic Alliance Geospatial Discovery Portal
Big Ten Academic Alliance Geoportal
District Boundary as defined by boundary Stones: Washington, D.C.
|Click on map to inspect values|
- District of Columbia boundary. The dataset is a polygon representing the District of Columbia boundaryC. Office of the Chief Technology Officer (OCTO) and participating D.C. government agencies. The boundary was created by connecting all of the boundary stone locations into a single polygon. All DC GIS data is stored and exported in Maryland State Plane coordinates NAD 83 meters. METADATA CONTENT IS IN PROCESS OF VALIDATION AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
- City of Washington, District of Columbia
- Municipalities Geospatial Data
- Washington, D.C., United States
- Imagery and Base Maps, Political, Administrative, Government jurisdiction, and Political jurisdictions
- Dataset and Service
- Contributed by:
- More details at