Trout Stocked Streams in New Jersey [New Jersey] Full Details
|Click on map to inspect values|
- Trout Stocked Streams in New Jersey [New Jersey]
- Each year, the New Jersey Division of Fish and Wildlife stocks approximately 570,000 trout in 181 waterbodies in New Jersey. Anglers who purchase a trout stamp in addition to their New Jersey fishing license are eligible to fish for trout in these waters in accordance with listed timing restrictions, catch and release restrictions, size limits, and other regulations listed in our freshwater fishing digest (https://dep.nj.gov/njfw/fishing/freshwater/new-jersey-freshwater-fishing-digest/). This data layer shows the 95 stocked streams and rivers, and links to the stocking schedule. Clicking on a stream segment within the map will pull up the stocking table showing the number of fish to be stocked during the preseason and each week. The final approved stocking schedule will be published on the Division of Fish and Wildlife's website at the link below. Also, the schedule is subject to trout production issues and may change due to rain or emergency weather conditions. For these unplanned stocking schedule changes or other necessary adjustments, visit our website at https://www.nj.gov/dep/fgw/trtinfo_spring.htm.
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP), Division of Fish and Wildlife (DFW), Office of Fish and Wildlife Information Systems (DFWOIS)
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection's (NJDEP) Bureau of GIS
- Resource Class:
- Datasets and Web services
- Resource Type:
- Vector data
- Temporal Coverage:
- Continually updated resource
- Date Issued:
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP) Data Distribution Agreement. The data provided herein are distributed subject to the following conditions and restrictions: NJDEP assumes no responsibility to maintain them in any manner or form and disclaims any duty or obligation to either maintain availability of or to update the data. Terms of Agreement 1. All data is provided, as is, without any representation or warranty of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory including, but not limited to, the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability or fitness for a particular use, freedom from computer virus nor are any such warranties to be implied with respect to the digital data layers furnished hereunder. User is responsible for understanding the accuracy limitations of all digital data layers provided herein, as documented in the accompanying cross-reference files (see SUPPLEMENTAL INFORMATION). Any reproduction or manipulation of the above data must ensure that the coordinate reference system remains intact. 2. Digital data received from the NJDEP may not be reproduced or redistributed without all the metadata provided. 3. Any maps, publications, reports, or other documents produced as a result of this project that utilize this digital data will credit the NJDEP's Geographic Information System (GIS) as the source of the data with the following credit/disclaimer: 'This (map/publication/report) was developed using New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection Geographic Information System digital data, but this secondary product has not been verified by NJDEP and is not state-authorized or endorsed.' 4. NJDEP makes no warranty that digital data are free of Copyright or Trademark claims or other restrictions or limitations on free use or display. Making a copy of this data may be subject to the copyright of trademark laws.
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: