Big Ten Academic Alliance Geospatial Discovery Portal
Big Ten Academic Alliance Geoportal
Overlay Zones: Washington, D.C.
|Click on map to inspect values|
- Overlay Districts are a zoning designation that modifies the basic underlying designation in some specific manner; this is what the Overlay polygons in the Zoning map represent. All DC GIS data is stored and exported in Maryland State Plane coordinates NAD 83 meters. This layer contains complete theoretical address ranges. METADATA CONTENT IS IN PROCESS OF VALIDATION AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
- City of Washington, District of Columbia
- Municipalities Geospatial Data
- Washington, D.C., United States
- Planning and Cadastral, Planning, Land use, Zoning, Development, and Transfer of development rights
- Dataset and Service
- Contributed by:
- More details at