Macroinvertebrate Sample Stations [Indiana] Full Details
|Click on map to inspect values|
- Macroinvertebrate Sample Stations [Indiana]
- The IDEM Office of Water Quality (OWQ) has been collecting water quality data across Indiana for many years. Since 1990 data have been collected and maintained in a central repository called the Assessment Information Management System (AIMS), including the surface water monitoring activities conducted for the last 20 years. The OWQ Surface water program, Nonpoint Source and Total Maximum Daily Load (TMDL) programs, the Integrated Report, and the 303(d) Impaired Waters Listing/Delisting programs use this system and data. The parameters collected include general chemistry and other field measurements, aquatic biological life integrity and community variables, and habitat evaluations. A limited version of this data is available to the public through the Indiana Water Quality Atlas and the full complement of data is available upon request. The OWQ's Water Quality Monitoring Strategy 2017-2021 identifies key water quality monitoring objectives and the monitoring approaches used to collect the data necessary to achieve them.
- Resource Class:
- Datasets and Web services
- Resource Type:
- Vector data
- Temporal Coverage:
- Continually updated resource
- Date Issued:
- THE INDIANA DEPARTMENT OF ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT (IDEM), ITS EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE COMPLETENESS, SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY AND ACCURACY OF DATA, SOFTWARE, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PROVIDED.TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY INFORMATION RETRIEVED FROM OR DELIVERED TO AN INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY THROUGH THE AUSPICES OF IDEM ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND INCLUDES ALL FAULTS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE RECIPIENT, OF THE DATA, SOFTWARE, INFORMATION OR SERVICES, ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT IT HAS RECEIVED ADEQUATE NOTICE THAT USE OF THE DATA, SOFTWARE, INFORMATION OR SERVICES IS AT RECIPIENTS OWN RISK.IDEM AND OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE AFOREMENTIONED MATERIAL, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, LACK OF VIRUSES, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF RESPONSES, RESULTS, LACK OF NEGLIGENCE OR LACK OF WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, QUIET ENJOYMENT, QUIET POSSESSION, AND CORRESPONDENCE TO DESCRIPTION. FURTHER THE ABOVE LIST OF DISCLAIMED WARRANTIES IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE AS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS ARE DISCLAIMED. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR PERFORMANCE OF THE DATA, SOFTWARE, INFORMATION OR SERVICES IS BORNE BY THE RECIPIENT.EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL AND CERTAIN OTHER DAMAGES.TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL IDEM OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR: LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF CONFIDENTIAL OR OTHER INFORMATION, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS OF PRIVACY, FAILURE TO MEET ANY DUTY (INCLUDING GOOD FAITH AND REASONABLE CARE), NEGLIGENCE, AND ANY OTHER PECUNIARY OR OTHER LOSS WHATSOEVER, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE, THE DATA, SOFTWARE, INFORMATION OR SERVICES, EVEN IF THE RECIPIENT IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. RECIPIENT'S SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE THE USE OF THE DATA, SOFTWARE, INFORMATION OR SERVICES.
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: