C-18 Geologic atlas of Todd County, Minnesota [Part A]
- Setterholm, D.R and Minnesota Geological Survey
- Six plates. Scales 1:100,000 and 1:200,000. Pl. 1, data-base map; pl. 2, bedrock geology; pl. 3, surficial geology; pl. 4, Quaternary stratigraphy; pl. 5, bedrock topography, depth to bedrock, and sand distribution model; pl. 6, mineral endowment. Supplementary files include ArcGis coverages, shapefiles and/or ESRI grids used to construct the plates, and metadata. The supplementary files in the pics.zip are photos of surficial geologic features around Todd County, within an html viewer that opens in the browser. Within the pics folder, find and double click on the file- open1.htm -to follow the tour and explanations.
- University of Minnesota
- Academic Institutions Geospatial Data
- Todd County, Minnesota, United States and Minnesota, United States
- Geoscientific Information
- Contributed by: