Bedrock Surface Contours [Indiana] Full Details
|Click on map to inspect values|
- Bedrock Surface Contours [Indiana]
- BEDROCK_SURFACE_250K_IGS_IN.SHP is an Esri line shapefile providing a contoured depiction of the bedrock surface elevation of Indiana. Surface contours are represented by polylines (50 foot contour interval) each with a single value that provides estimated elevation of bedrock surface in feet.
- Indiana Geological Survey
- Resource Class:
- Datasets and Web services
- Resource Type:
- Vector data
- Temporal Coverage:
- Continually updated resource
- Date Issued:
- DATA DISCLAIMER: This data set was compiled by Indiana University, Indiana Geological Survey, using data believed to be accurate; however, a degree of error is inherent in all data. This product is distributed "AS-IS" without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of suitability to a particular purpose or use. No attempt has been made in either the design or production of these data to define the limits or jurisdiction of any federal, state, or local government. These data are intended for use only at the published scale or smaller and are for reference purposes only. They are not to be construed as a legal document or survey instrument. A detailed on-the-ground survey and historical analysis of a single site may differ from these data. CREDIT: It is requested that the dataset be cited in any products generated from this data. The following source citation should be included: [BEDROCK_SURFACE_250K_IGS_IN.SHP: Bedrock Surface Contours of Indiana (Indiana Geological Survey, 1:250,000, Line Shapefile), 2013]. WARRANTY: Indiana University, Indiana Geological Survey warrants that the media on which this product is stored will be free from defect in materials and workmanship for ninety (90) days from the date of acquisition. If such a defect is found, return the media to Publication Sales, Indiana Geological Survey, 1001 E 10th St, Bloomington, Indiana 47405-1405, and it will be replaced free of charge. LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: Except for the expressed warranty above, the product is provided "AS IS", without any other warranties or conditions, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties for product quality, or suitability to a particular purpose or use. The risk or liability resulting from the use of this product is assumed by the user. Indiana University, Indiana Geological Survey shares no liability with product users indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, loss of revenue or profit, lost or damaged data or other commercial or economic loss. Indiana University, Indiana Geological Survey is not responsible for claims by a third party. The maximum aggregate liability to the original purchaser shall not exceed the amount paid by you for the product.
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: