Big Ten Academic Alliance Geospatial Discovery Portal
Big Ten Academic Alliance Geoportal
Downtown Credit Trade Area: Washington, D.C.
|Click on map to inspect values|
- Credit Trade Areas exist only in the Downtown Zones in the 2016 Zoning Regulations and are generated by the development of residential, arts, or preferred uses and may also be generated on historic properties through conservation efforts. Credits can also be used/converted/or generated under specified circumstances if the properties were eligible for Transferable Development Rights (TDR) or Combined Lot Development (CLD) under the 1958 Zoning Regulations.
- City of Washington, District of Columbia
- Municipalities Geospatial Data
- Washington, D.C., United States
- Planning and Cadastral and Economy
- Dataset and Service
- Contributed by:
- More details at