Flood Zones [Indiana--Evansville] Full Details
|Click on map to inspect values|
- Flood Zones [Indiana--Evansville]
- Flood zonesare land areas identified by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). Eachfloodzone describes that land area in terms of its risk offlooding. Everyone lives in afloodzone-it's just a question of whether you live in a low, moderate, or high risk area. Data maintained by Building Commission.
- Evansville, Vanderburgh County, Indiana Open Data Collection
- Resource Class:
- Datasets and Web services
- Resource Type:
- Vector data
- Temporal Coverage:
- Continually updated resource
- Date Issued:
- Your use of the information provided on this site constitutes your understanding and acceptance of the following conditions: The information provided on this site is for convenience only and is compiled from public records and data. In the preparation of this site, extensive efforts have been made to offer the most current, correct, and clearly expressed information possible. However, inadvertent errors can occur, and information placed on these Web pages is not intended to replace any official source. Contact the appropriate official information sources for verification of the information provided on these pages. Use of any of this information is at the user's own risk. Neither the City of Evansville, nor the Evansville Police Department, nor Vanderburgh County, nor Area Plan Commission nor the Evansville Water and Sewer Utility, nor any of their employees, agents, or mapping contractors assume any legal responsibility for the information contained herein, which is provided "as is" with no warranties of any kind. The City of Evansville, Evansville Police Department, Vanderburgh County , Area Plan Commission, and the Evansville Water and Sewer Utility disclaims all liability of any kind arising out of the use of, or misuse of, this information and disclaims all express or implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights. Neither the City of Evansville, nor the Evansville Police Department, nor Vanderburgh County , nor Area Plan Commission nor the Evansville Water and Sewer Utility, nor any of their employees, agents, or mapping contractors will be liable for any actions, claims, damages or judgments of any nature whatsoever arising out of the use or misuse of the information contained in these Web pages. PLEASE NOTE: Information contained within this site is based on available data. Property information such as Addresses, Owners, and Parcel ID's that are incorrect should be reported to the appropriate departments.
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: