Urban Enterprise Zones in New Jersey [New Jersey] Full Details
|Click on map to inspect values|
- Urban Enterprise Zones in New Jersey [New Jersey]
- This polygon dataset represents the 32 Urban Enterprise Zones (UEZ) that are found within 37 municipalities located within the State of New Jersey. A listing of UEZ offices and their respective Coordinators can be found at: http://www.nj.gov/dca/affiliates/uez/coordinators. New Jersey's Urban Enterprise (UEZ) Program, enacted in 1983, operates as an entity in but not of the Department of Community Affairs. The Urban Enterprise Zone Program (UEZ) Program exists to aid in fostering an economic climate that revitalizes designated urban communities and stimulates their growth by encouraging businesses to develop and create private sector jobs through public and private investment. Additional program information can be found at: http://www.nj.gov/dca/affiliates/uez.
- NJ Department of Community Affairs, Urban Enterprise Zone Authority
- New Jersey Geographic Information Network (NJGIN) Open Data Portal
- Resource Class:
- Datasets and Web services
- Resource Type:
- Vector data
- Temporal Coverage:
- Continually updated resource
- Date Issued:
- This data set is not survey data and must not be used as survey data. See the balance of this metadata record for conditions that limit appropriate uses. Acknowledgement of the data set providers [NJ Department of Community Affairs (NJDCA) Office of Local Planning Services (LPS); and NJ Office of Information Technology, Office of GIS (NJOGIS)], would be appreciated for maps, data or other products derived from this data set. The State of New Jersey makes great effort to provide secure, accurate, and complete data and metadata. However, portions of the data and metadata may be incorrect or not current. Any errors or omissions should be reported for investigation. The State of New Jersey, its officers, employees or agents shall not be liable for damages or losses of any kind arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of data and metadata, including but not limited to, damages or losses caused by reliance upon the accuracy or timeliness of any such data and metadata, or damages incurred from the viewing, distributing, or copying of those materials. The data and metadata are provided "as is." No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed, or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and freedom from computer virus, is given with respect to the data and metadata, or its hyperlinks to other Internet resources. The State disclaims any duty or obligation either to maintain availability of or to update the data and metadata. All web site data distribution by the Department of Community Affairs is, in addition, subject to the Conditions of Use for State of New Jersey executive branch web sites, listed on the State’s Legal Statement & Disclaimers page https://www.nj.gov/nj/legal.html.
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: