Big Ten Academic Alliance Geospatial Discovery Portal
Big Ten Academic Alliance Geoportal
Menominee Iron Range, Mich..
- Geological Survey (U.S.),Renshawe, John H.
- Relief shown by contours. Contour interval 20 feet. "Jno. H. Renshawe, Geographer in charge; Topography by E.C. Bebb; surveyed in 1898." "Reprinted 1926." 1 map: col.; 33 x 51 cm This map is in the public domain. Please attribute access and use of this digitized map to the Stephen S. Clark Library, University of Michigan Library.
- Clark Library Map Collections
- Dickinson County, Michigan, United States and Michigan, United States
- Mines, Mining, and Mineral resources
- Contributed by:
- More details at