Spot Elevation: Allegheny County, Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Division of Computer Services Geographic Information Systems Group
- Spot Elevation data was created as a result of a county flyover in the spring of 2004. They were created from a DTM Feature Dataset, upgraded by Baker and T-3 to support National Mapping Accuracy Standards (NMAS). Spot Elevations are used to show additional elevation information. They are located in flat areas where contours may be sparse or spaced far apart, at road and railroad intersections, on the road centerline at the ends of bridges, on the road centerline over the center of culverts that have a span of five (5)-foot or greater, at the crest of all tops of hills, at saddles, within depressions and where the ground is visible in obscured areas.
- Allegheny County, Pennsylvania
- Imagery and Base Maps and Elevation
- Temporal Coverage:
- Contributed by:
- Pennsylvania State University