Designated Wildlife Lakes [Minnesota] Full Details
- Designated Wildlife Lakes [Minnesota]
- This resource contains two feature classes: a polygon feature class of Designated Wildlife Lakes in Minnesota, and a point feature class with the polygons converted to points. Lakes were selected out from the DNR 100k Lakes and Rivers shapefile. To provide a spatial representation of formally designated wildlife lakes by the DNR Commissioner, as set forth by Minnesota Statutes 97A.101 subdivision 2. This designation allows the DNR to temporarily lower lake levels periodically to improve wildlife habitat and regulate motorized watercraft and recreational vehicles on the lake. Time Period of Content date indicates the date which the user can be confident of accuracy and completeness of the dataset.
- Minnesota. Department of Natural Resources
- Minnesota Geospatial Commons
- Resource Class:
- Temporal Coverage:
- No special restrictions beyond those described in the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources General Geographic Data License Agreement.
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: