Managed Lands: Indiana (Web Map Service)
|Click on map to inspect values|
- IndianaMap Open Data (ArcGIS Online)
- Managed Lands, 20190923��(1:24,000)����- Shows natural and recreation areas which are owned or managed by the Indiana Department of Natural Resources. In addition, some lands are included that are owned by federal agencies, local agencies, non-profit organizations, and conservation easements. For additional information regarding these lands, persons should contact the IDNR Indiana Natural Heritage Data Center (317-232-4052). Attributes include property names, owners, managing entities, acreages, access, and other information. Provided by personnel of the Indiana Natural Heritage Data Center, Indiana Department of Natural Resources, on September 23, 2019. IndianaMap Resource Links Download Esri shapefile:��Managed_Lands_IDNR.zip Access FGDC metadata:��Managed_Lands_IDNR.html.xml IndianaMap ArcGIS REST Service URL:�� ��https://maps.indiana.edu/arcgis/rest/services/Environment/Managed_Lands_IDNR/MapServer IDNR Resource Links Indiana Natural Heritage Data Center (IDNR)Celebrating 40 years as a heritage program, the Indiana Natural Heritage Data Center (INHDC) was established in 1978. INHDC represents a comprehensive effort to determine the state���s most significant natural areas through an extensive statewide inventory. IDNR LocationsIDNR website with information about Indiana State Parks, Fish Wildlife Areas, Forests, Nature Preserves, and Motorized Recreation Areas. IDNR PropertiesIDNR website with information about Indiana fish wildlife properties that are governed by posted regulations affecting the public use of lands and facilities owned, leased, or licensed by the Department of Natural Resources. Signage posted on registered properties may also elaborate on property specific rules. Indiana DNR Sites Finder (Recreation Finder)IDNR ArcGIS Online map application of Indiana DNR Recreation Sites. Shows state park inns, state parks, reservoirs, fish wildlife areas, state forests, state nature preserves, motorized riding areas, trails, and approximate managed land property boundaries. https://gis.in.gov/arcgis/rest/services/DNR/ManagedLandsOpen_IDNR_INHD_IN/MapServer��- IDNR ArcGIS REST service URL displaying approximate boundaries of properties managed by the IDNR and other public agencies. Areas are symbolized by the level of government managing the property. The service includes only areas identified as open to the public, per property regulations.
- State of Indiana
- Resource Class:
- Datasets and Web services
- Resource Type:
- Vector data and Polygon data
- ISO Topic Category:
- Biota, Environment, Boundaries, Society, and Location
- Date Published:
- Temporal Coverage:
- Purdue University
- Access Rights:
- The access links for this item were reported broken. It may have been retired from its source data portal.