Big Ten Academic Alliance Geospatial Discovery Portal
Big Ten Academic Alliance Geoportal
Regional Evacuation Routes: Washington, D.C.
|Click on map to inspect values|
- Regional Evacuation Routes. This dataset contains contains points representing locations of Regional Evacuation RoutesC. Office of the Chief Technology Officer (OCTO) and participating D.C. government agencies. Files provided by the District Department of Transportation contained DC OCTO merged these layers together to form one layer. All DC GIS data is stored and exported in Maryland State Plane coordinates NAD 83 meters. METADATA CONTENT IS IN PROCESS OF VALIDATION AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
- City of Washington, District of Columbia
- Municipalities Geospatial Data
- Washington, D.C., United States
- Transportation, Public safety, Management, Public safety, Road, Emergency, Route, and Evacuation
- Dataset and Service
- Contributed by:
- More details at