Reported Wastewater Data (Stormwater, Asset Management, and Wastewater Program) [Michigan] Full Details
This dataset was automatically cataloged from the provider's ArcGIS Hub. In some cases, information shown here may be incorrect or out-of-date. Click the 'Visit Source' button to search for items on the original provider's website.
|Click on map to inspect values
- Reported Wastewater Data (Stormwater, Asset Management, and Wastewater Program) [Michigan]
- This data is visualized in theWastewater Data Dashboard.TheStormwater, Asset Management, and Wastewater (SAW) Program was established in 2013 to help municipalities develop, update, and improve asset management plans for their wastewater and stormwater systems. Most communities used the funding to create asset management plans to help save money, provide better services, and to inform their rate payers on the current and future needs of the systems. Since inception of the program 590 grants have been awarded.EGLE has created a series ofthree dashboardsthat are intended to provide grant data to interested stakeholders in an interactive and summarized format. The data for the series of dashboards was gathered from the deliverables of SAW grants. These mainly include grants that are wastewater asset management plan (WAMP) grants, stormwater asset management plan (SWAMP) grants, and combined SWAMP and WAMP projects. While other SAW grants were issued, they were not included in this data display as they did not include data that was applicable for the series of SAW dashboards. The SAW project data is only as accurate to what was supplied to EGLE by grantees at the conclusion of the grant work.This data specifically includes wastewater data, this includes grants that were only wastewater assets management (WAMP) grants and combined stormwater asset management plan and WAMP projects. The data displayed shows asset ratings, average amount of televising that was completed, an asset inventory, the amount of grants given for wastewater, and the capital improvement needs that were identified because of the SAW program. This dashboard also identifies the number of State Revolving Fund Projects and Rural Development Projects that were funded following a community receiving a SAW grant, identifying needs, and then applying for funding based on the findings. Data from round Seven will be added as it becomesavailable.View all the data from the SAW program on theEGLE Open Data Portal. EGLE makes every attempt to ensure data accuracy but cannot guarantee the completeness or accuracy of the information contained within these datasets.For more information, please visit theStormwater, Asset Management, and Wastewater (SAW) Programwebsite. For questions, emailEGLE-Maps@Michigan.gov.
- Michigan Dept. of Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy
- State of Michigan Open Data Portal
- Resource Class:
- Datasets and Web services
- Resource Type:
- Vector data
- Temporal Coverage:
- Continually updated resource
- Date Issued:
- This application or dataset, along with any maps, data, content and other information contained within it and all output from the application (together the “Information”), is provided as a public service, and there are no restrictions on the use, reproduction, or distribution of the Information. It is your responsibility to use the Information for a legally permissible purpose. This Information is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The State of Michigan (“State”) makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, timeliness, or completeness of this Information. THE STATE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. THE STATE WILL NOT BE LIABLE, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY CLAIM FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS AND LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, RELATED TO THE ACCESS OR USE OF THIS INFORMATION. IN NO EVENT WILL THE STATE BE LIABLE FOR ANY AMOUNTS THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE ACCESS OR USE OF THIS INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE. By accessing or using this Information, you agree that you will not make any claims against the State or any of its departments, divisions, officers, or employees related to your use of the Information. These terms are governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of Michigan without regard to conflict of laws provisions. Nothing in these terms is meant to impact or replace any existing rights or licenses, such as copyright, trademark, or patent protections, in materials or content that may be located on the site or portal containing the Information.
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: