Big Ten Academic Alliance Geospatial Discovery Portal
Big Ten Academic Alliance Geoportal
[Map of Brown & Fullers addition to Ann Arbor, Michigan]; surveyed by J. F. Stratton, 1832.
- Stratton, J. F. (Jonathan F.)
Shows plat of Brown and Fuller's addition in Ann Arbor in Lower Town. Includes street dimensions. This map is a photostat of a hand-drawn map. The Bentley has a different manuscript verison of this map. Oriented with north to the upper left. "For Decree, see Liber 221, Page 358" is written in the lower left corner. This likey refers to a book in the Washtenaw county register's office. Handwritten certification from Edir Clark, Washtenaw County register of deeds, and John Allen, Justice of the Peace. The title of the map is derived from the map at the Bentley Historical Library. 1 map; sheet 42 x 51 cm This map is in the public domain. Please attribute access and use of this digitized map to the Stephen S. Clark Library, University of Michigan Library.
- Clark Library Map Collections
- Ann Arbor Township, Michigan, United States and Michigan, United States
- Real property
- Contributed by:
- More details at