New Jersey Agricultural Development Areas [New Jersey] Full Details
This dataset was automatically cataloged from the provider's ArcGIS Hub. In some cases, information shown here may be incorrect or out-of-date. Click the 'Visit Source' button to search for items on the original provider's website.
|Click on map to inspect values|
- New Jersey Agricultural Development Areas [New Jersey]
- The ADA polygon coverage was developed to identify the geographic extent of county agricultural development areas (ADAs), as mapped by each individual county according to their unique adopted criteria, and certified by the New Jersey State Agriculture Development Committee (SADC).
- New Jersey Geographic Information Network (NJGIN) Open Data Portal
- Resource Class:
- Datasets and Web services
- Resource Type:
- Vector data
- Temporal Coverage:
- Continually updated resource
- Date Issued:
- STATE AGRICULTURE DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE SPATIAL DATA DISTRIBUTION PROTOCOL: This Spatial Data Distribution Protocol sets forth the terms and conditions which apply to digital spatial data provided by the State Agriculture Development Committee (SADC). I. DESCRIPTION OF THE DATA TO BE PROVIDED: The following digital spatial data are related to the mapping of County Agricultural Development Areas as they exist as of the specified date. The SADC makes no representations of any kind, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability of fitness for a particular kind, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability of fitness for a particular use, nor are any such warranties to be implied, with respect to the digital data furnished hereunder. The SADC assumes no responsibility to maintain the data in any manner or form II. GUIDELINES: 1. Digital data received from the SADC are to be solely for internal purposes by employees, agents and independent contractors for any purposes normally performed in the conduct of daily affairs. 2. The user is responsible for understanding the accuracy limitations of the above listed digital data layers, as documented in the accompanying metadata documentation, and will use the information accordingly. Any reproduction or manipulation of the above data must ensure that the coordinate reference system remains intact. 3. Any maps, publications, reports, or other documents produced as a result of any project which utilizes SADC digital data will credit the SADC's Geographic Information System as the source of the data with the following credit/disclaimer: "This (map/publication/report) was developed, in part, using the State Agriculture Development Committee's (SADC's) Geographic Information System digital data but this secondary product has not been verified by the SADC and is not SADC authorized." 4. The digital data provided under this Spatial Data Distribution Protocol are meant to be used solely for internal research applications and will not be reproduced or redistributed for use by anyone without first obtaining written permission from the SADC. This clause is not intended to restrict the distribution of printed mapped information produced from the digital data. A request for distribution authorization must be obtained from the SADC prior to distributing digital data to an agent or independent contractor . Any agent or independent contractor, hired to undertake work which will utilize digital data obtained from the SADC, must agree, not to use, reproduce, or redistribute SADC GIS data for any purpose other than the specified contractual work. 5. The spatial features in this dataset have been compiled from from data obtained by the various county agriculture development boards. Questions regarding the criteria used to delineate boundaries should be directed to the appropriate county agriculture development board administrator. 6. Users hereby agree to abide by the use and reproduction conditions specified above and agree to hold any agent or independent contractor to the same terms. By using data provided herein, the user acknowledges that the terms and conditions have been read and that the user is bound by these criteria.
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: