Aquatic Nuisance Control Vegetation Survey Sites [Michigan] Full Details
|Click on map to inspect values|
- Aquatic Nuisance Control Vegetation Survey Sites [Michigan]
- The intent of this data is to equip community members with first steps towards greater knowledge of their local water bodies and connect them to Aquatic Nuisance Control (ANC) resources. More in-depth information collected about referenced water bodes are currently stored within the MiEnviro Portal to be accessed by the general public.Source of Data: Data is generated from list table of historical ANC program surveys conducted throughout the State of Michigan which shows the locations of waterbodies where ANC surveys have been conducted and when these surveys have occurred. Frequency and Type of Updates: This data will be updated yearly in November/December to include additional survey work as it is completed each year. New survey locations will be added to the existing map locations to reflect the full historical scope of ANC survey work. Data Representation: The data represents survey effort across the state of Michigan to collect information on the aquatic plant community in various waterbodies. Some waterbodies have been sampled once, some waterbodies have multiple surveys across the years. Data Collection: Data was collected following standardized vegetation collection protocols developed by the ANC program. More information can be found on these protocols on the ANC Section of the EGLE website. Visit theMiEnviro Portalto for sampling results from these sites. Contact: If you have questions please contact the ANC program at EGLE-WRD-ANC@Michigan.gov.
- Michigan Dept. of Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy
- State of Michigan Open Data Portal
- Resource Class:
- Datasets and Web services
- Resource Type:
- Vector data
- Temporal Coverage:
- Continually updated resource
- Date Issued:
- This dataset is a public record and, as more fully described below, there are no restrictions on the use, reproduction, or distribution of this dataset. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the public release of this dataset should not be construed, expressed or implied, as to whether any use constitutes a legally permissible purpose. It is the sole responsibility of the user to determine if the data is usable for their purposes. This dataset is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Michigan Department of Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy (hereinafter referred to as EGLE) makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, timeliness, or completeness of this dataset. EGLE also does not make any warranties, express or implied, for the continued quality, accuracy, or currency of this dataset after it has been downloaded, nor the quality or accuracy of any analyses or re-uses of this dataset. EGLE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THIS DATASET AND ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED TO YOU, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. THE STATE WILL NOT BE LIABLE, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY CLAIM FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS AND LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, RELATED TO THE ACCESS OR USE OF THIS DATASET. IN NO EVENT WILL EGLE BE LIABLE FOR ANY AMOUNTS THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE ACCESS OR USE OF THIS DATASET, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE. You forever release EGLE, its divisions, officers, and employees from all claims, rights, actions, demands, damages, liabilities, expenses and fees, which arise out of or relate to your access or use of this dataset. You must defend, indemnify and hold EGLE, its divisions, officers, and employees harmless, without limitation, from and against all actions, claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, attorney fees, and expenses (including those required to establish the right to indemnification) arising out of or relating to your access or use of this dataset. EGLE reserves the right to modify or remove this dataset for any reason, without notice, at any time. Nothing in these terms constitutes or is intended to be a limitation upon, or waiver of, any privileges and immunities that apply to EGLE. These terms are governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of Michigan without regard to conflict of laws provisions. These terms do not apply to other materials or content, including maps or logos, that may be located on the site or portal containing this dataset and that may be protected by intellectual property rights such copyright, trademark, or patent. Nothing in these terms should be construed, expressed or implied, as impacting any existing rights or licenses in such materials or content, if any.
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: