Big Ten Academic Alliance Geospatial Discovery Portal
Big Ten Academic Alliance Geoportal
School Attendance Zones (Senior High: Washington, D.C. Old): Washington, D.C.
|Click on map to inspect values|
- School Attendance Zones (High School - Old). These represent the old boundaries before creating new attendance zones in 2016. This dataset shows D.C. public middle school attendance areasC. Office of the Chief Technology Officer (OCTO). The boundaries were recommended by the Advisory Committee on Student Assignment and accepted by the Mayor. These new boundaries will go into effect in the 2015-16 school year and significant phasing in policies will be put into place. See DME.dc.gov for more information.All DC GIS data is stored and exported in Maryland State Plane coordinates NAD 83 meters.METADATA CONTENT IS IN PROCESS OF VALIDATION AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
- City of Washington, District of Columbia
- Municipalities Geospatial Data
- Washington, D.C., United States
- Boundaries, Planning and Cadastral, Society, Education, Schools, Education, Schools, Attendance zone, DC Public Schools, and Elementary
- Contributed by:
- More details at