Easements in Hall County, Nebraska [Nebraska--Grand Island] Full Details
|Click on map to inspect values|
- Easements in Hall County, Nebraska [Nebraska--Grand Island]
- Easements recorded with the Hall County Register of Deeds office located within Hall County. Also includes easements granted to the Grand Island Utilities Department within their service area, but outside of Hall County.Description of Edited field: 1- Edited from GPS data. (May still have potential issues)2 - Edited from GPS data.3 - Edited without a deed number. (Mostly IOLLs)Features edited from unverified data will not be tagged unless specified above.
- City of Grand Island
- City of Grand Island Public GIS Data Portal
- Resource Class:
- Datasets and Web services
- Resource Type:
- Vector data
- Temporal Coverage:
- Continually updated resource
- Date Issued:
- The use of the data files provided herewith are provided as a service to the requester and are not the official government records of the City of Grand Island or Hall County, Nebraska. Secondary dissemination of the data files is not licensed, approved, or authorized by the City of Grand Island or Hall County. The data files may contain data that is incorrect, out of date, or may inadvertently omit data that is part of the official government records. The data is provided "AS IS." With respect to the data files, the City of Grand Island and Hall County disclaim and exclude all warranties, express or implies, including without limitation any warranty of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or use, or freedom from infringement of third party intellectual property rights, or arising from course of dealing, course of performance or usage of trade. The recipient is informed that the data files may contain information which a third party or parties may have or claim some right, title or interest in and to by copyright, intellectual property, proprietary information, or trade secret under state, federal, or international law. The recipient shall be solely liable for recipient's use or dissemination of any copyrighted, intellectual property, proprietary information, or trade secrets. If any provisions contained above are held to be invalid, void, or illegal by any court of competent jurisdiction, the same shall be deemed severable from the remainder and shall in no way affect, impair, or invalidate any other provisions.
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: