Big Ten Academic Alliance Geospatial Discovery Portal
Big Ten Academic Alliance Geoportal
British Columbia Kamloops sheet, topography, economic minerals, & glacial striae; compiled and drawn by James McEvoy B.A.Sc.
- McEnvoy, James.,Dawson, George Mercer, 1849-1901.,Geological Survey of Canada.
- Relief shown by contours and shadings. Contour interval 500 ft. "To accompany report by George M. Dawson C.M.G.,L.L.D.,F.R.S. At head of map "Geological Survey of Canada." "Sheet No.12." "557" Includes "Explantion of signs." On verso "557 British Columbia, sheet No.12.(Kamloops sheet.) Topography, economic minerals, glacial Striae." 1 map: col.; 53 x 55 cm This map is in the public domain. Please attribute access and use of this digitized map to the Stephen S. Clark Library, University of Michigan Library.
- Clark Library Map Collections
- Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada and British Columbia, Canada
- Mine maps and Topographical maps
- Contributed by:
- Visit Source