CSS Imagery Acquisition Status [Michigan] Full Details
- CSS Imagery Acquisition Status [Michigan]
- The CSS Imagery Acquisition Status Application displays the history of aerial photography projects completed by the Michigan Statewide Authoritative Imagery & LiDAR (MiSAIL) Program. Since 2010 MiSAIL has been acquiring orthophotography in partnership with State and Local government. Many counties in Michigan have partnered with the program and now have copies of high quality aerial photography acquired efficiently and at a lower cost. For information on future acquisitions and to find out how to partner, contact Everett Root at 517-373-7910 or email email@example.com.
- State of Michigan
- State of Michigan Open Data Portal
- Resource Class:
- Resource Type:
- Temporal Coverage:
- Continually updated resource
- Date Issued:
- DisclaimerThis interactive mapping application, along with any maps, datasets, content and other information contained therein and all output from the application (collectively, the “Service”), is provided as a public service. The public availability of this Service should not be construed, expressed or implied, as to whether any use constitutes a legally permissible purpose. It is the sole responsibility of the user to determine if this Service is usable for their purposes. This Service is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The State of Michigan (“State”) makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, timeliness, or completeness of this Service. THE STATE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THIS SERVICE AND ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED TO YOU, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. THE STATE WILL NOT BE LIABLE, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY CLAIM FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS AND LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, RELATED TO THE ACCESS OR USE OF THIS SERVICE. IN NO EVENT WILL THE STATE BE LIABLE FOR ANY AMOUNTS THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE ACCESS OR USE OF THIS SERVICE, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE. By accessing and/or using this Service, you acknowledge that you forever release the State, its departments, subdivisions, officers, and employees from all claims, rights, actions, demands, damages, liabilities, expenses and fees, which arise out of or relate to your access or use of this Service. You must defend, indemnify and hold the State, its departments, subdivisions, officers, and employees harmless, without limitation, from and against all actions, claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, attorney fees, and expenses (including those required to establish the right to indemnification) arising out of or relating to your access or use of this Service. The State reserves the right to modify or remove this Service for any reason, without notice, at any time. Nothing in these terms constitutes or is intended to be a limitation upon, or waiver of, any privileges and immunities that apply to the State. These terms are governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of Michigan without regard to conflict of laws provisions. These terms are in addition to and are not intended to be substituted for any protections and/or limitations reserved and/or arising out of any applicable intellectual property rights such as copyright, trademark, or patent, with respect to any materials or content that may be located on the site or portal containing this Service. Nothing in these terms should be construed, expressed or implied, as impacting any existing rights or licenses in such materials or content, if any.
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: