Big Ten Academic Alliance Geospatial Discovery Portal
Big Ten Academic Alliance Geoportal
Major Roads: Washington, D.C.
|Click on map to inspect values|
- Street Roadway Segments. A single line They follow the general trend of the street and do not deviate due to parking lanes and contain address ranges for geocoding. The street GIS database includes five different street road types: street centerline All DC GIS data is stored and exported in Maryland State Plane coordinates NAD 83 meters. This layer contains complete theoretical address ranges.
- City of Washington, District of Columbia
- Municipalities Geospatial Data
- Washington, D.C., United States
- Transportation and Street centerline
- Contributed by:
- More details at