Big Ten Academic Alliance Geospatial Discovery Portal
Big Ten Academic Alliance Geoportal
Air Rights Lots (Historical): Washington, D.C.
|Click on map to inspect values|
- Historical Air Rights Lot polygons. The dataset contains locations and attributes of historical or retired air rights lot polygonsC. Office of the Chief Technology Officer (OCTO) and participating D.C. government agencies. These features are created when a property transaction occurs that changes the lot. They are created by the Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) Air Rights Lot feature class models areas above ground that can be taxed by OTR. Please visit http://vpm.dc.gov/ for additional information. All DC GIS data is stored and exported in Maryland State Plane coordinates NAD 83 meters. METADATA CONTENT IS IN PROCESS OF VALIDATION AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
- City of Washington, District of Columbia
- Municipalities Geospatial Data
- Washington, D.C., United States
- Planning and Cadastral, Location, Square, Land, Lot, and Property
- Dataset and Service
- Contributed by:
- More details at