Big Ten Academic Alliance Geospatial Discovery Portal
Big Ten Academic Alliance Geoportal
Hidden Bridges: Washington, D.C.
|Click on map to inspect values|
- Bridge and Tunnel. The dataset contains polygons representing planimetric Bridges and TunnelsC. Office of the Chief Technology Officer (OCTO). These features were originally captured in 1999 and updated in 2005 The following planimetric layers were updated: - Building Polygons (BldgPly)- Bridge and Tunnel Polygons (BrgTunPly)- Grate (GratePly- Horizontal and Vertical Control Points (GeoControlPt) - Obscured Area Polygons (ObsAreaPly)- Railroad Lines (RailRdLn) - RoadMETADATA CONTENT IS IN PROCESS OF VALIDATION AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
- City of Washington, District of Columbia
- Municipalities Geospatial Data
- Washington, D.C., United States
- Structure, Planimetrics, and Building
- Contributed by:
- More details at