Existing or In Process Supplemental Environmental Projects (SEPs) [Michigan] Full Details
This dataset was automatically cataloged from the provider's ArcGIS Hub. In some cases, information shown here may be incorrect or out-of-date.
|Click on map to inspect values|
- Existing or In Process Supplemental Environmental Projects (SEPs) [Michigan]
- This data shows the location and specific information about Supplemental Environmental Projects in Michigan. A Supplemental Environmental Project or SEP is a voluntary project undertaken by a company as part of an enforcement action. This project creates a way for the company in non-compliance to give back to the impacted community and defers some of their settlement payment.You can access specific information about various projects, such as the type of project and nexuscreated by the project (air quality, lighting upgrade, vegetative barrier and more), where the project was, how much the project cost, and information about the enforcement case that led to the project being developed. You can also view this data and related information in ourSupplemental Environmental Projects and Air Quality Enforcement Viewer(item details).Call 800-662-9278 for assistance with reading or interpreting this map. For questions regarding content within this application, please emailMoranE@Michigan.gov. Submit feedback on this application or report problems or data functionality suggestions toEGLE-Maps@Michigan.gov.
- Michigan Dept. of Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy
- State of Michigan Open Data Portal
- Resource Class:
- Datasets and Web services
- Resource Type:
- Vector data
- Temporal Coverage:
- Continually updated resource
- Date Issued:
- This application or dataset, along with any maps, data, content and other information contained within it and all output from the application (together the “Information”), is provided as a public service, and there are no restrictions on the use, reproduction, or distribution of the Information. It is your responsibility to use the Information for a legally permissible purpose. This Information is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The State of Michigan (“State”) makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, timeliness, or completeness of this Information. THE STATE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. THE STATE WILL NOT BE LIABLE, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY CLAIM FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS AND LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, RELATED TO THE ACCESS OR USE OF THIS INFORMATION. IN NO EVENT WILL THE STATE BE LIABLE FOR ANY AMOUNTS THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE ACCESS OR USE OF THIS INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE. By accessing or using this Information, you agree that you will not make any claims against the State or any of its departments, divisions, officers, or employees related to your use of the Information. These terms are governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of Michigan without regard to conflict of laws provisions. Nothing in these terms is meant to impact or replace any existing rights or licenses, such as copyright, trademark, or patent protections, in materials or content that may be located on the site or portal containing the Information.
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: