Big Ten Academic Alliance Geospatial Discovery Portal
Big Ten Academic Alliance Geoportal
Traffic Signal: Washington, D.C.
|Click on map to inspect values|
- The dataset contains location and attributes of traffic controls features located at each intersection in the District of Columbia. All traffic poles Poles must support traffic control devices in order to be collected. This includes traffic control signs These traffic contorl devices are part the data sets tables and are related to there particular pole. The data set does not include poles supporting only name plate signs and parking enforcement signs.
- City of Washington, District of Columbia
- Municipalities Geospatial Data
- Washington, D.C., United States
- Transportation, Traffic pole, Pavement marking, Traffic cabinet, Traffic control, Transportation Operation Agency, Push button, Traffic detector, Signal arm, Manual of Uniform Traffic Control, Camera, and Signal
- Contributed by:
- More details at