Big Ten Academic Alliance Geospatial Discovery Portal
Big Ten Academic Alliance Geoportal
Traffic Sign: Washington, D.C.
|Click on map to inspect values|
- This data is used for the planning and management of traffic controls - AssetsThe dataset contains location and attributes of traffic controls located at each intersection in the District of Columbia. All traffic poles Poles must support traffic control devices in order to be collected. This includes traffic control signs The data set does not include poles supporting only name plate signs and parking enforcement signs.
- City of Washington, District of Columbia
- Municipalities Geospatial Data
- Washington, D.C., United States
- Transportation, Traffic, Road, Signal, Signs, Street, Terrestrial, Camera, Manual of Uniform Traffic Control, Signal arm, Traffic cabinet, Traffic pole, Pavement marking, Traffic control, Traffic detector, Push button, and Transportation Operation Agency
- Contributed by:
- More details at