Ambient-Pesticides of New Jersey [New Jersey] Full Details
|Click on map to inspect values|
- Ambient-Pesticides of New Jersey [New Jersey]
- Pesticides are chemical compounds synthesized and used by man to control undesirable organisms such as weeds, funguses, insects, and vermin. Major categories of pesticides include insecticides, miticides, fungicides, herbicides, and rodenticides. The USGS NWQL schedule 2001 was initially used to analyze for a suite of pesticides. For this cycle, USGS NWQL schedule 2033 was used. Concentrations are reported in micrograms per liter (ug/L). Pesticide analyses designated as dissolved refer to a representative water sample that has passed through a 0.7-micrometer membrane filter before analysis. This update (2013) includes the data from the completed second sampling cycle of all 150 wells which comprise the redesigned NJAGWQMN.
- NJDEP, NJGWS
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection's (NJDEP) Bureau of GIS
- Resource Class:
- Datasets and Web services
- Resource Type:
- Vector data
- Temporal Coverage:
- Continually updated resource
- Date Issued:
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP) Data Distribution Agreement. The data provided herein are distributed subject to the following conditions and restrictions: NJDEP assumes no responsibility to maintain them in any manner or form and disclaims any duty or obligation to either maintain availability of or to update the data. Terms of Agreement 1. All data is provided, as is, without any representation or warranty of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory including, but not limited to, the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability or fitness for a particular use, freedom from computer virus nor are any such warranties to be implied with respect to the digital data layers furnished hereunder. User is responsible for understanding the accuracy limitations of all digital data layers provided herein, as documented in the accompanying cross-reference files (see SUPPLEMENTAL INFORMATION). Any reproduction or manipulation of the above data must ensure that the coordinate reference system remains intact. 2. Digital data received from the NJDEP may not be reproduced or redistributed without all the metadata provided. 3. Any maps, publications, reports, or other documents produced as a result of this project that utilize this digital data will credit the NJDEP's Geographic Information System (GIS) as the source of the data with the following credit/disclaimer: 'This (map/publication/report) was developed using New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection Geographic Information System digital data, but this secondary product has not been verified by NJDEP and is not state-authorized or endorsed.' 4. NJDEP makes no warranty that digital data are free of Copyright or Trademark claims or other restrictions or limitations on free use or display. Making a copy of this data may be subject to the copyright of trademark laws.
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: