Big Ten Academic Alliance Geospatial Discovery Portal
Big Ten Academic Alliance Geoportal
Map of the city of Washington showing location of fatal cases of consumption for the year ended June 30, 1901.
- Map of central Washington, D.C, showing locations of deaths from tuberculosis ("consumption") classified by race ("white" and "colored"). Also shows block numbers. Map detached from a United States House of Representatives document (Serial Set 4302 H.doc.7): Report of the Commissioners of the District of Columbia for the year ended June 30, 1901. "November 30, 1901" --Page 5 of accompanying House document. Includes directory of "Width of streets and avenues." Scale approximately 1:13,670.
- Government Printing Office
- Michigan State University Map Library
- District Of Columbia, United States
- Tuberculosis, Medical geography, and Mortality and race
- Contributed by:
- Michigan State
- More details at