Gelman Site of 1,4-Dioxane Contamination - All Bore Locations [Michigan] Full Details
|Click on map to inspect values|
- Gelman Site of 1,4-Dioxane Contamination - All Bore Locations [Michigan]
- To improve EGLE's data visualizations of the Gelman Site project data and to develop an interactive 3D virtual conceptual site model (VCSM), EGLE utilizes RockWorks, an integrated geological database, analysis, and visualization software developed by RockWare, Inc. The locations included in this feature layer include all bore and sample locations that are in the current RockWorks project database (Gelman3.sqlite v20210429). Data tied to each location includes lithological information, 1,4-dioxane sample results, and groundwater level measurements.The custom pop-up displays the standardized bore location name and the following information:Well Type:includes one of the following: Monitoring Well, Residential Well, Extraction Well, Injection Well, Horizontal Well, Test Boring, Seismic Interpolation Point, Surface Water, or other. Ground Elevation:elevation in feet at thepoint extracted from the March 2019 LiDAR digital elevation model from Southeast Michigan Council of Governments (SEMCOG). Units are in feet referenced to the North American Vertical Datum 1988 (Geoid12B).Collar Elevation:the top of well casing elevation used for reference when collecting groundwater level measurements. Source of information includes the EGLE Access database and supplemented with boring log or well construction records if available.Total Depth:feet below ground surface to the well or boring terminus. Source of information includes the EGLE Access database and supplemented with boring log or well construction records if available.ScreenInterval: depth below ground surface to the top and bottom of the well screen. Source of information includes the EGLE Access database and supplemented with boring log or well construction records if available.Used for Lithology Model: yes/no field indicating if the location has associated lithological information that was used for input into the RockWorks lithology 3d solid voxel model.Used for Max Groundwater Elevation Model:yes/no field indicating if the location has associated groundwater level measurements that were was used as input for the Maximum Groundwater Elevation Model.Used for Geochem Models:yes/no field indicating the location has associated 1,4-dioxane results used as input to create the annual (1986 - 2020) 3d solid voxel models and 2d grid surface files.Additionalfields specifying source of information, such as source of northing and eastings, can be viewed within the attribute table.Boring logs and well construction documents, if available, are stored as attachments and can be viewed by clicking on the hyperlink.At the bottom of the pop-up, the "Show Related Records"link will open up separate windows showing the lithology, water level measurements, or 1,4-dioxane results that are associated with the selected location. This data is used in theGelman Site of 1,4-Dioxane Contamination web map(item details).If you have questions regarding the Gelman Sciences, Inc site of contamination contact Dan Hamel at 517-745-6595 orHamelD@michigan.gov.Report problems or data functionality suggestions toEGLE-Maps@Michigan.gov.
- Michigan Dept. of Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy
- State of Michigan Open Data Portal
- Resource Class:
- Datasets and Web services
- Resource Type:
- Temporal Coverage:
- Continually updated resource
- Date Issued:
- This dataset is a public record and, as more fully described below, there are no restrictions on the use, reproduction, or distribution of this dataset. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the public release of this dataset should not be construed, expressed or implied, as to whether any use constitutes a legally permissible purpose. It is the sole responsibility of the user to determine if the data is usable for their purposes. This dataset is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Michigan Department of Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy (hereinafter referred to as EGLE) makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, timeliness, or completeness of this dataset. EGLE also does not make any warranties, express or implied, for the continued quality, accuracy, or currency of this dataset after it has been downloaded, nor the quality or accuracy of any analyses or re-uses of this dataset. EGLE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THIS DATASET AND ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED TO YOU, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. THE STATE WILL NOT BE LIABLE, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY CLAIM FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS AND LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, RELATED TO THE ACCESS OR USE OF THIS DATASET. IN NO EVENT WILL EGLE BE LIABLE FOR ANY AMOUNTS THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE ACCESS OR USE OF THIS DATASET, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE. You forever release EGLE, its divisions, officers, and employees from all claims, rights, actions, demands, damages, liabilities, expenses and fees, which arise out of or relate to your access or use of this dataset. You must defend, indemnify and hold EGLE, its divisions, officers, and employees harmless, without limitation, from and against all actions, claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, attorney fees, and expenses (including those required to establish the right to indemnification) arising out of or relating to your access or use of this dataset. EGLE reserves the right to modify or remove this dataset for any reason, without notice, at any time. Nothing in these terms constitutes or is intended to be a limitation upon, or waiver of, any privileges and immunities that apply to EGLE. These terms are governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of Michigan without regard to conflict of laws provisions. These terms do not apply to other materials or content, including maps or logos, that may be located on the site or portal containing this dataset and that may be protected by intellectual property rights such copyright, trademark, or patent. Nothing in these terms should be construed, expressed or implied, as impacting any existing rights or licenses in such materials or content, if any.
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: