Underground Storage Tank Facilities in New Jersey [New Jersey] Full Details
|Click on map to inspect values|
- Underground Storage Tank Facilities in New Jersey [New Jersey]
- Note: This dataset is updated weekly. UST Facilities are points representing NJEMS sites with Underground Storage Tanks regulated by NJDEP. This information represents UST facilities that are regulated under N.J.A.C. 7:14B. The layer includes UST registration and inspection information. The NJDEP New Jersey Environmental Management System (NJEMS) serves as the database that supplies coordinates and descriptive attributes from several tables to generate this GIS layer. This layer is produced primarily for the NJDEP i-MapNJ ArcIMS and NJ-GeoWeb interactive mapping web application and ArcGIS (ArcView, ArcInfo) users. The locations in the layer represent main entrance or front door locations for the UST facilities. The majority (approximately 80%) of the UST facilities locations were captured using differential GPS. Users should note that not every site in NJEMS presently (as of February 2009) has an established coordinate (GPS or otherwise). This means that additional UST facilities may exist, but are not mapped. NJDEP is continually working to acquire the locations of these with GPS, location data submitted to permitting programs, and through address matching techniques.
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection's (NJDEP) Bureau of GIS
- Resource Class:
- Datasets and Web services
- Resource Type:
- Vector data
- Temporal Coverage:
- Continually updated resource
- Date Issued:
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP) Data Distribution Agreement. The data provided herein are distributed subject to the following conditions and restrictions: NJDEP assumes no responsibility to maintain them in any manner or form and disclaims any duty or obligation to either maintain availability of or to update the data. Terms of Agreement 1. All data is provided, as is, without any representation or warranty of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory including, but not limited to, the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability or fitness for a particular use, freedom from computer virus nor are any such warranties to be implied with respect to the digital data layers furnished hereunder. User is responsible for understanding the accuracy limitations of all digital data layers provided herein, as documented in the accompanying cross-reference files (see SUPPLEMENTAL INFORMATION). Any reproduction or manipulation of the above data must ensure that the coordinate reference system remains intact. 2. Digital data received from the NJDEP may not be reproduced or redistributed without all the metadata provided. 3. Any maps, publications, reports, or other documents produced as a result of this project that utilize this digital data will credit the NJDEP's Geographic Information System (GIS) as the source of the data with the following credit/disclaimer: "This (map/publication/report) was developed using New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection Geographic Information System digital data, but this secondary product has not been verified by NJDEP and is not state-authorized or endorsed." 4. NJDEP makes no warranty that digital data are free of Copyright or Trademark claims or other restrictions or limitations on free use or display. Making a copy of this data may be subject to the copyright of trademark laws.
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: