New Jersey Urban Aid Municipalities [New Jersey] Full Details
|Click on map to inspect values|
- New Jersey Urban Aid Municipalities [New Jersey]
- Urban Aid was a state aid program aimed at distressed urban municipalities that was merged with other state aid programs into Consolidated Municipal Property Tax Relief Aid in 1995. The Urban Aid designation list is updated annually according to a statutory formula, however annual "hold-harmless" language in the Appropriations Act allows municipalities to retain the designation if they had qualified by formula in the past. The Urban Aid designation is used by the New Jersey Redevelopment Authority and the Departments of Community Affairs, Transportation, and Environmental Protection in determining eligibility for certain grant and technical assistance programs.
- New Jersey Department of Community Affairs (NJDCA), Local Planning Services (LPS)
- New Jersey Geographic Information Network (NJGIN) Open Data Portal
- Resource Class:
- Datasets and Web services
- Resource Type:
- Vector data
- Temporal Coverage:
- Continually updated resource
- Date Issued:
- This data set is not survey data and must not be used as survey data. See the balance of this metadata record for conditions that limit appropriate uses. Acknowledgement of the data set providers [NJ Department of Community Affairs (NJDCA) Office of Local Planning Services (LPS); and NJ Office of Information Technology, Office of GIS (NJOGIS)], would be appreciated for maps, data or other products derived from this data set. The State of New Jersey makes great effort to provide secure, accurate, and complete data and metadata. However, portions of the data and metadatamay be incorrect or not current. Any errors or omissions should be reported for investigation. The State of New Jersey, its officers, employees or agents shall not be liable for damages or losses of any kind arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of data and metadata, including but not limited to, damages or losses caused by reliance upon the accuracy or timeliness of any such data and metadata, or damages incurred from the viewing, distributing, or copying of those materials. The data and metadata are provided "as is." No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed, or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third-party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and freedom from computer virus, is given with respect to the data and metadata, or its hyperlinks to other Internet resources. The State disclaims any duty or obligation either to maintain availability of or to update the data and metadata. All web site data distribution by the Department of Community Affairs is, in addition, subject to the Conditions of Use for State of New Jersey executive branch web sites, listed on the State’s Legal Statement & Disclaimers page https://www.nj.gov/nj/legal.html.
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: