Lake County Wetland Restoration and Preservation Plan Existing Wetland Inventory [Illinois--Lake County] Full Details
|Click on map to inspect values|
- Lake County Wetland Restoration and Preservation Plan Existing Wetland Inventory [Illinois--Lake County]
- Layer Description:Approximate extent of existing wetland and water resources in Lake County, IL with vegetative, hydrogeomorphic, and functional significance attributes.Field Descriptions:OBJECTID:Internal feature number. Sequential unique whole numbers that are automatically generated.Wetland_ID:Static unique ID number for each polygon. For EWI, generated from OBJECT ID Field. For PRW, generated by adding 40000 to OBJECT ID Field.WL_WB:WL-polygon classified as wetland for LLWW classification; WB-polygon classified as water body for LLWW classification (after Tiner, 2011).ACRES_CALC:Polygon area calculated in U.S. Acres.NWI_Code:Alphanumeric classification code based on National Wetland Inventory classification system ("Cowardin" classification system) (see FDGC 2013 for full description).Water_Flow:Text descriptor for Water Flow Path type (after Tiner, 2011).Landscap_1:Text descriptor for Landscape Position type (after Tiner, 2011).Landform_L:Text descriptor for Landform type (after Tiner, 2011).Waterbod_1:Text descriptor for Waterbody Type (after Tiner, 2011).Shape_Leng:Length of feature in internal units. Positive real numbers that are automatically generated.Carbon_Sequestration:Predicted qualitative wetland functional significance rating for Carbon Sequestration based on functional selection criteria.Flood_Water_Storage:Predicted qualitative wetland functional significance rating for Flood Water Storage based on functional selection criteria.Nativ_Fish_Habitat:Predicted qualitative wetland functional significance rating for Native Fish Habitat based on functional selection criteria.Nutrient_Transformation:Predicted qualitative wetland functional significance rating for Nutrient Transformation (Phosphorus Focus) based on functional selection criteria.Sediment_Retention:Predicted qualitative wetland functional significance rating for Sediment and Other Particulate Retention based on functional selection criteria.Streambank_Stabilization:Predicted qualitative wetland functional significance rating for Shoreline/Stream Bank Stabilization based on functional selection criteria.Stream_Baseflow_Maintenance:Predicted qualitative wetland functional significance rating for Stream Baseflow Maintenance based on functional selection criteria.Stream_Shading:Predicted qualitative wetland functional significance rating for Stream Shading based on functional selection criteria.Unique_Wetland:Predicted qualitative wetland functional significance rating for Unique Wetland Resources based on functional selection criteria.Waterfowl_Habitat:Predicted qualitative wetland functional significance rating for Waterfowl Habitat based on functional selection criteria.Other_Wetland_Bird:Predicted qualitative wetland functional significance rating for Other Wetland-Dependent Bird Habitat based on functional selection criteria.Wildlife_Movement_Corridor:Predicted qualitative wetland functional significance rating for Wildlife Movement Corridors based on functional selection criteria.Woodland_Amphibian_Habitat:Predicted qualitative wetland functional significance rating for Woodland Amphibian Habitat based on functional selection criteria.Shape__Area:Area of feature in internal units squared. Positive real numbers that are automatically generated.Shape__Length:Length of feature in internal units. Positive real numbers that are automatically generated.
- Lake County Illinois GIS
- Lake County Illinois Open Data Portal
- Resource Class:
- Datasets and Web services
- Resource Type:
- Vector data
- Temporal Coverage:
- Continually updated resource
- Date Issued:
- These data are provided subject to the following terms and conditions: This data set is intended for informational or planning purposes. It is not a substitute for any regulatory or permit requirement, nor does it constitute a legal or regulatory definition, delineation, or map. This is public information and the end user is responsible for the appropriate application. Photographic or digital enlargement of these maps to scales greater than at which they were originally mapped can cause misinterpretation of the data. The depicted geometry, interpretations, and analysis derived from them does not obviate the need for site-specific and/or field-based study or investigation. These files are digital and may be periodically updated, and users are responsible for obtaining the latest version of the data. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY: Neither the Lake County Stormwater Management Commission, Lake County, nor any of their employees or elected officials shall be responsible or held liable for any improper or incorrect use of this information. In no event shall the Lake County Stormwater Management Commission, Lake County or their elected officials or employees be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement or substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this data, even if advised of the possibility of such damage. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury, including but not limited to those caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence or under any other cause of action. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND ACCURACY OF DATA: Although the data in this file have been produced and processed from sources believed to be reliable, no warranty, expressed or implied, is made regarding accuracy, adequacy, completeness, legality, reliability or usefulness of any information. This disclaimer applies to both isolated and aggregate uses of the information. The Commission, County and elected officials provide this information on an "as is" basis. All warranties of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, freedom from contamination by computer viruses or hackers and non-infringement of proprietary rights are disclaimed. Changes may be periodically made to the information herein; these changes may or may not be incorporated in any new version of the publication. If you have obtained information from a source other than the Lake County Stormwater Management Commission, be aware that electronic data can be altered subsequent to original distribution. Data can also quickly become out of date. It is recommended that careful attention be paid to the contents of any data, and that the originator of the data or information be contacted with any questions regarding appropriate use. If you find any errors or omissions, we encourage you to report them to the Lake County Stormwater Management Commission. DISCLAIMER OF ENDORSEMENT: Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by the Commission. DISCLAIMER OF DUTY TO CONTINUE PROVISION OF DATA: The user expressly agrees that use of the data is at the user's sole risk. The Commission does not warrant that the provision of this data will be uninterrupted or error free. The documents and related graphics published could contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. The Commission and/or its programs may make improvements and/or changes in the information and/or programs described herein at any time. CHOICE OF LAW: Construction of the disclaimers above and resolution of disputes thereof are governed by the laws of the State of Illinois. The laws of the State of Illinois, U.S.A., shall apply to all uses of this data and this system. By use of this system and any data contained therein, the user agrees that use shall conform to all applicable laws and regulations and user shall not violate the rights of any third parties.
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: