1. A new & accurate map of the seat of the late war in the West Indies. : with a plan of the city and harbour of Havannah.
1763. Subjects: West Indies--Maps--Early works to 1800.
2. A new and accurate map of North America. : including the British Acquisitions gain'd by the late war.
1763. Scale not determined; 1 map; 20 x 23 cm Subjects: North America--Maps--Early works to 1800.
1763. Subjects: Martinique--Maps--Early works to 1800.
4. A new and accurate plan of the river St. Laurence, from the falls of Montmorenci to Sillery. : with the operations of the siege of Quebec.
1763. Scale [ca. 1:50,000]; 1 map; 18 x 23 cm Subjects: Québec Campaign, Québec, 1759--Maps--Early works to 1800.
5. A new map of the British Dominions in North America; : with the limits of the governments annexed thereto by the late Treaty of Peace, and settled by Proclamation, October 7th 1763.
1763. Kitchin, Thomas, -1784. Scale approximately 1:3,200,000; map 25 x 31 cm. Subjects: North America--Maps--Early works to 1800.
7. North America upon the globular projection, drawn from the latest and best authorities /by Eman. Bowen, geogr. to his late majy.
1763. Bowen, Emanuel. Relief shown pictorially. "Engraved for the General magazine of arts & sciences, for W. Owen at Temple Bar, 1763." Map was likely extracted from: V...
1763. Bowen, Emanuel.
9. The British governments in Nth. America: Laid down agreeable to the proclamation of Octr. 7, 1763 /J. Gibson sculp.
1763. Gibson, John. Shows colonial boundaries and locations of Indian tribes. Relief indicated pictorially. Map detached from: Gentleman's magazine. Vol. 33.
1763. Scale not given; 1 map: color; 28 x 29 cm, on sheet 50 x 34 cm Subjects: Real property--Pennsylvania--Chester County--Maps--Early works to 1800--Fa...