You searched for: Collection Michigan State University Map Library Remove constraint Collection: Michigan State University Map Library Time Period 1700s Remove constraint Time Period: 1700s
1. Etats-Unis de l'Amérique Septentrionale avec les isles Royale, de Terre Neuve, de St. Jean, l'Acadie & c.
1785. Delamarche, Charles François,1740-1817. Printed from same plate as Delamarche imprint but with change of publisher and addition below title of: Supplément à l'atlas de M. Robert de Vaugon...
3. Carte pour servir a l'Histoire philosophique et politique des établissemens et du commerce des européens dans les deux Indes. dressée par M. Bonne, mtre. de mathematiques
1780. Bonne, Rigobert. Relief shown pictorially. Cartouche in upper right. Outside neat line in upper right: "Tome I." Includes inset map of southern India and Ceylon: "S...
4. Plan of the redoubt and intrenchment on the heights of Charles Town, commonly called Bunker's Hill, opposite Boston, in New England, attacked and carried by his Majesty's troops, June 17, 1775.
1775. Gentleman's Magazine. Map appears in the September 1st, 1775 issue of Gentleman's Magazine. Text accompanies map recto and verso.: Original version published [London] : ...
1769. Map shows a plan for a town in the new American colonies.: Original version published [London] : [Gentleman's Magazine], [1769?]; Scale not given.
1764. Bowen, Emanuel. Relief shown pictorially. "Engraved for the General magazine of arts & sciences, for W. Owen at Temple Bar 1763." Prime meridian: London. Map was l...
1764. Gibson, John. Original version published [London]: Gentleman's Magazine, [1764?]; Scale approximately 1:2,300,000.
14. North America upon the globular projection, drawn from the latest and best authorities /by Eman. Bowen, geogr. to his late majy.
1763. Bowen, Emanuel. Relief shown pictorially. "Engraved for the General magazine of arts & sciences, for W. Owen at Temple Bar, 1763." Map was likely extracted from: V...
1763. Bowen, Emanuel.
16. The British governments in Nth. America: Laid down agreeable to the proclamation of Octr. 7, 1763 /J. Gibson sculp.
1763. Gibson, John. Shows colonial boundaries and locations of Indian tribes. Relief indicated pictorially. Map detached from: Gentleman's magazine. Vol. 33.
18. No. 1, plan of the old streets about London Bridge ;No. 2, plan of a new street, propos'd to be built from the Royal Exchange to London Bridge.
1760. At head of title: "Gent Mag.": Original version published [London]: Gentleman's Magazine, [1760?]; Scale not given.
1757. From: Gentleman's Magazine and Historical Chronicle, vol. 27, 1757. Original version published [London?], ; Scale approximately 1:2,534,400.