1878?. Adams, Sebastian C. Cover title: Adams' synchronological chart or map of history. Includes illus., port., etc.; 3rd ed., carefully and critically rev. and brought down...
1876. Adams, Sebastian C. 2d ed.
1885. G. M. Hopkins. Plat book of Minneapolis showing property ownership, sewers, water pipes, fire hydrants, steam railroads, horse railroads, ward boundaries and buil...
4. A diocesan map of the Church of England in Newfoundland and Labrador: showing the deaneries and missions
1877. James Curling, Joseph James. Scale [1:1,250,000] (W 65°30'--W 52°30'/N 61°15'--N46°20') Probably done by Joseph James Curling as preface on accompanying text (catalogued separa...
1892. Survey of India. Scale 1:1,520,640 ; Conic projection Relief shown as hachures and heights in feet. Shows: international boundaries, railways, roads, tracks. 82 x 1...
1871. 22.5 x 16 inches.
1870. 22.25 x 16 inches.
1863. von Erckert, Roderich, 1821-1900.
9. Atlas of commercial geography illustrating the general facts of physical, economic and statistical geography, on which international commerce depends
1889. Bartholomew, John George, 1860-1920.
1899. Bartholomew, John George, 1860-1920, Herbertson, Andrew John, 1865-1915, and Buchan, Alexander, 1829-1907.
11. Atlas of the city of Minneapolis, Minnesota : compiled and drawn from actual surveys and official records.
1892. Foote, Charles M., 1849-1899.
18. Atlas of the city of St. Paul, Minnesota : from official records, private plans and actual surveys.
1884. Hopkins, Griffith Morgan.
1886. Hopkins, Griffith Morgan. Scales differ.
20. Atlas öfver Sveriges städer med deras alla egor och jordar : jemte areal-beskrifningar innefattande 89 kartor, upprättade under ȧren 1853-1861.
1862. Ljunggren, Gustaf, 1817-1878?. Title on two leaves. Table giving list of cities with population, area, etc. printed on t.-p.